International Trade Show of Electric Fittings and Security Systems ELECTRICITY
ELECTRICITY is permanently inscribed in the calendar of trade shows both in Poland and abroad. The mission of the industry education, which for years guided the organizers, resulted in the emergence of a new quality on the Polish market map.
ELECTRICITY is the only industry event in Poland that combine the presentation of the latest products with the training concept.
In 2019, meetings were attended by over 1,100 trade professionals: electrical engineers, surveillance inspectors, installers, architects and representatives of local authorities, road and energy management.
Representatives of various sectors and professions have the opportunity to confront practical knowledge with the producers’ offer presented at the exhibition. Manufacturers and distributors present the equipment and technologies that allow to reduce energy consumption, especially electricity.
Many of the proposed solutions had their premiere during ELECTRICITY.
What distinguishes ELECTRICITY from other trade events?
- trainings and seminars accompanying the exhibition
- the ability to conduct training lectures, both by large market players and smaller companies with innovative solutions
- selected group of visitors: representatives of Polish electrical and power energy community, investors, policy markers and key stakeholders
- rich program of training meetings for nearly 2,000 participants
effective way of presenting products, technologies and solutions
guarantee of gaining clients and establishing new business relations
reaching the offer of over 150,000 specialists via our email campaigns
- the possibility of establishing contacts with contractors from outside the EU
- shows and competitions for exhibitors and visitors
- a wide promotion of Exhibitors’ fair and new products
- at the same time, the Trade Show LIGHT and the TELECOMMUNICATION Exhibition will take place
ELECTRICITY is forwarded to:
- Polish electrical and power energy community,
- policy markers,
- key stakeholders.