Automation Zone at ELECTRICITY 2021
The presentation within the Zone includes devices, systems and software in the field of:
- home automation and smart home
- automation for public utility buildings
- automation for commercial buildings
- automation for industrial facilities
- security and access control systems
- data transmission, analysis and storage systems
- cabling systems
- installation accessories
Automation Zone 2021 is a special zone with:
- Stands of leading companies in the HMS, BMS and industrial automation
- Over 13,000 trade visitors:
- local governments
- housing cooperatives
- architects and designers
- property managers
- Training for architects, designers and installers
- Workshops for investors “Invest with your head”
- Computer workshops in the field of BMS
- Presentation of HMS and BMS solutions in the Open Interior zone
ELECTRICITY Trade Show in Poland is an event organised in the B2B formula.
Every year ELECTRICITY gathers 500 exhibitors and is visited by several thousand investors not only from Poland, but also from European Union countries (including Germany, Italy, Sweden, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Croatia, Hungary, Great Britain, France and the States Baltic States) and Norway, Switzerland, Ukraine, Russia, Turkey, the Maghreb countries, Egypt, the Middle East, central African countries and Iraq.
ELECTRICITY Trade Show in Poland is organized in cooperation with prestigious industry organizations.
The presentation within the Automation Zone guarantees that you will reach:
• designers and installers
• representatives of local governments
• representatives of cooperatives and housing associations
ELECTRICITY Trade Show in Poland combines training and workshops for over 1800 professionals with company exhibitions at the trade show.
Presentations as part of training and workshops are available only to exhibitors of the Trade Show.
Companies interested in cooperation and offer details are welcome to contact:
Konrad Mirowski, firstname.lastname@example.org