Take part in the Lightning and Surge Protection Zone at the 19th International Trade Show ELECTRICITY
The presentation within the zone will include:
- lightning and surge protection devices and systems for the needs of power supply, ICT, data transmission, industrial automation and photovoltaics
- earthing systems, equipotential bonding, terminals, lead wires and connections,
- protective and separating spark gaps
- installation accessories and fittings
- adhesives and sealants, anti-corrosion protection
- measuring devices
The lightning and surge protection zone is accompanied by a two-day training: Effective lightning protection – a compendium of knowledge for the designer, supervision inspector and people responsible for securing various types of buildings and their equipment.
The Polish Lightning Protection Committee SEP is the patron of the zone and the training. Each of the zone exhibitors, as part of the trade show fee, can conduct a company presentation during the training.
- persons performing installation projects:
- persons exercising independent technical functions
- representatives of energy companies
- installers and representatives of contractors
- persons exercising supervision and technical control over electrical equipment in enterprises
- representatives of cooperatives and housing associations,
- representatives of local authorities
- management staff in industrial and service facilities
Companies interested in participating in the ZONE and conducting presentations as part of conferences and trainings, please contact:
tel .: +48 606 640 210
Presentations as part of conferences and trainings are available only to ZONE exhibitors.