As the organizers of the Trade Show LIGHT and Trade Show ELECTRICITY, which take place on January 26-28, 2022, at the Warsaw Exhibition Center EXPO XXI, we declare that, in the interests of the safety of all participants of our events, we provide conditions in accordance with the current guidelines. We present rules that will ensure safety and comfort in properly prepared spaces.
- People suffering from COVID-19, people infected with the SARS-CoV-2 virus, people in quarantine, isolation, and people with symptoms of an infectious disease are not allowed on the fair.
- Visitors must register online, which is free of charge. The registration form contains a mandatory epidemiological statement – about not being in quarantine or in isolation.
- You should take the printed ID and the declaration mentioned in the previous point with you to the fair. People declaring vaccination may be asked by the service to show a vaccination certificate.
- It is obligatory to cover the mouth and nose at the fair.
- There will be dispensers with hand disinfectant at the fairgrounds.
Let’s meet at the fair!