Electricity Trade show is accompanied by a series of training sessions and specialist workshops organized in cooperation with the Polish Chamber of Civil Engineers.
The trainings are aimed at a wide range of recipients related to energy, construction and industry as well as local government units. Below we present the topics of the trainings accompanying the 21th International Trade Show of Electric Fittings and Security Systems ELECTRICITY.
- Light and Electricity for Local Governments
- Lightning protection – residential, single-family, multi-family and utility buildings
- Effective lightning protection system – MV and LV power lines, industrial buildings, service and office facilities and public utility buildings, including telecommunication and photovoltaic infrastructure
- Innovative power solutions – practical knowledge about new solutions
- Checking the condition of low-voltage electrical installations
- Ensuring power supply
- Organization of safe work with power devices
- Lowering the operating costs of multi-family buildings
- Lowering the operating costs of production plants
- Automation for industry and energy as well as control systems in the company, building and for private user
- Principles of designing and preparation for production of printed circuit boards
- Reduction of the operating costs of office and commercial buildings and proper protection of devices operating in them
- Modern lighting installation – a compendium of necessary knowledge for the designer and installer
- Modern solutions for the construction and modernization of internal and external ICT networks
- Efficiency, efficiency and safety of RES installations
- Principles of operation of electrical devices
- Fire safety
- Product certification and quality control
- Changes in the construction law and building-related regulations
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any seats during lectures?
Yes, they are
Who takes part in the workshops?
The workshops are aimed at a wide range of recipients - electrical engineers, surveillance inspectors, installers, architects and representatives of local authorities, road and energy management from all over Poland.
What is the workshops program?
The program is varied and depends on the current situation in the industry. The program will be published in early 2023.
What should I do to attend the workshop as a speaker?
Please contact us for more details
Do you have to be an exhibitor to present your offer during the training?
Yes, lectures during our workshops, training and seminars are available only for the exhibitors.